Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How I Made My Main Image Digi My Background Digi Too!

I promised to show you how I used my Sunflower digi as my background paper on my Sunflower Window Flowerbox card.

First, I sized my sunflower quite small on my screen and repeated it all over the page. Then printed it on SU! Glossy Cardstock.


Here's my tools of choice!


First a layer of Summer Sun ink.


Then a layer of More Mustard.

Then a layer of Really Rust.

Then a thin layer of Close to Cocoa.

A layer of Garden Green at the bottom.

I sponged all the edges with Close to Cocoa.



Here is my completed Sunflower Digi background paper.





4 comments:

Mel said...

Wow this is beautiful thanks for sharing :)
Mel x

Shawne said...

This is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Sue you're a wealth of information. I'm learning everything I need to know about digi's. Haven't tried it out yet but will be back here for sure when I'm ready!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!