Monday, August 10, 2009

New Freebie PLUS OTHER NEW RELEASES!


As a THANK YOU to all of you, I have one NEW FREEBIE available for ONE WEEK ONLY!!! Above is Encircled Rose and I am letting you have this one for FREE! Go to McMahon Five Designs and you can download it now!

Please Note: You will be downloading the black and white image. I added the colored images for inspiration! :) And remember, all of my images are copyright Susan McMahon. These images are for your own use and not to be sold, shared or made into rubber or acrylic stamps.

I have added a couple more images to the "Encircled" line of digi's.




Encircled Grapes




Encircled Holly Branch



And of course, Christmas will be here before you know it! I added a few more Christmas Digi's!

Holly Berry



Ornament With Bow




Double Poinsettia





Candy Cane Stocking



Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy the new images!




1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Shoot..I wonder if I should have put a link to your freebies?? I posted something about them on my personal post..People will find them if they just look huh? LOL :)
Priscilla