Thursday, September 15, 2011

Remembering Grandpa...

I sometimes struggle with what to call the posts each week.  I was touched by Christine who told me she fell in love with our 'Carving Pumpkins' image this week as it reminded her of her Grandfather.  She didn't necessarily remember carving pumpkins with him but did remember many wonderful times on the farm with him.  How beautiful life is to have a connection like that to an image?  Do you connect to an image like that?
Christine, you are a blessing in my life. :)
Thank you.

For all my blogging friends, sit back and enjoy the releases and inspiration this week!
Hugs to you all!



You Warm My Heart JPG and PNG

Card by: Shawne


Close Up by: Shawne

Card by: Sue




Pumpkin Carving JPG and PNG

Card by: Christine




Card by: Maxine

Card by: Michelle B

Halloween Parade JPG and PNG

Card by: Shelly 
Close up by: Shelly

Decor by: Michelle A


Mary, Mary JPG and PNG

Close Up by: Maxine

Card by: Sue


For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!

No comments: