Friday, September 16, 2011

SVG Release AND News You've Been Waiting For!


First of it's kind at M5D!  
ONE set, ONE purchase, FOUR file formats!



When you purchase this adorable set,
you will receive each image in following file formats: 
svg, pdf, png, and eds.


Bookmark by: Raven

Festive Fall Table Decoration/Name Place Setting by: Sue


Hey!  Did You Know?
Did you know we have a Company Gallery on Splitcoast Stampers?
We DO!

We've.. OK.. I HAVE been chatting about 
fun new things going on
WELL...
Are You Ready?
Huh? Huh?  Are you?

If you post your card/project on Splitcoast Stampers
AND use the keywords:
M5D, mcmahonfive, mcmahonfivedesign
to show up in our 
I will Randomly chose winners to receive 
FREE GIFT CERTIFICATES 
to McMahon Five Designs.

The Catch.
There is always a catch!
You have to use the KEYWORDS to show up in our gallery
AND

I may choose 

ONE winner
Or 
Five Winners
or 
Twenty Winners

AND

I could do it 
Weekly
OR 
Daily!

Don't wait!

Upload your creations made with M5D images/products with a 
AND use the keywords...
M5D, mcmahonfive, mcmahonfivedesign
 and you could be getting your most wanted images and products FREE!


2 comments:

Kristine said...

Sue, love the table decoration. I'd love to know... are you cutting those with a cutting machine like a cricut out of WOOD paper??? I've been way too scared to try running wood paper thru my cricut. Just checkin'!! :)

Sue McMahon said...

The pumpkins are SU paper, the scalloped bottom is Spellbinders & Cherry 2 sided wood paper, the wrap I cut with my cutting board and Cherry paper, the picket fence was Beech Fleece back with the Cricut. My pad wasn't so stick so I really had to tape it down to keep it from slipping but I've cut fleece back, paper back and 2 sided on the Cricut. The 2 sided can't be too detailed of an image but I have done it. :)