Friday, April 6, 2012

Big News and New Images!


This Week
is one of those bitter sweet weeks.  
We must say goodbye to a designer who has been 
with us for quite some time 
AND 
welcome a designer who is just 
joining our little family!

We all want to say thank you to our DT Sister Maxine,
who is leaving us to spend much needed time with family and to welcome the arrival of a new grandbaby!  Maxine, you have been a blessing to this team and your beautiful talents and sincere personality will be missed.

And now, 
we'd love to introduce and welcome our latest addition,
Paige!  


Hi Friends!  My name is Paige and I live in a small community in southwestern MN with my husband of 33 years and two cats.  We are empty nesters, as our three children, one daughter and two sons, are making their way in the world of adulthood.  I retired from 35 years of teaching in May 2011 and am now a stay at home wife.  I love the extra time I have for reading and my favorite hobby: stamping! I want to thank Shelly for giving me a heads up on this opportunity and a big thank you to Sue for her trust in me as a member of her Design Team.




Clown Cupcake Cutie JPG and PNG


Card by: Kelly

Card by: Shawne



Circle of Friends JPG and PNG


Card by: Paige

Card by: Sue



Woodland Fairy JPG and PNG

Card by: Michelle A

Card by: Sue


For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!

No comments: