Friday, October 12, 2012

Feeling Like Fall and Trick or Treating Molly

Hello blog friends!
The air is crisp, the wind is full.
Fall has arrived.
I love fall and the beautiful colors it brings
along with the cool, crisp air.
We had our first teeny tiny snowflakes yesterday
and I have to admit, I wasn't too excited to see them.
I love the snow, sledding on our awesome front yard hills and the crazy snowball fights with the kids but I so much more enjoy the warmth of the sun, beautiful fragrances from the flowers, and reading a good book to the kids on a blanket under a shady tree.  Change is good and here we embark on beautiful fall images and beautiful fall cards.  

 Angie and Paige
have created 2 beautiful samples of previously released images!
Both images are on sale
for a limited time only!


Feels Like Fall JPG and PNG

Card by: Angie




Molly Trick or Treat JPG and PNG


Card by: Paige

We have added more items to the CLEARANCE SECTION!
Save up to 50% OFF!


No comments: