Friday, October 5, 2012

New Images Released Today!!

Hello Friends!

We are finally off our summer break and ready to go!  YEAH!  

As usual, we have to change things up.  Due to the fact that we have so MANY awesome images in house already, we are going to rotate weeks between new releases and flashbacks.  There are soooo many previously released sets that I've wanted to work with that I just could not possibly squeeze into my schedule.  So I'm really excited at the fact we can release new images but go back and work with those favorites that slipped past our craft tables the first time around.


Happy Thanksgiving in Canada to Kelly
and all our other Canada friends!
Enjoy your weekend!

It my husbands and my birthday's this weekend and the kids are going to Grandma's!  THANK MOM!!!  So I am so excited to be able to relax and get some extra craft time this weekend.  It's going to be cold and rainy out side so might as well take advantage of that and craft right????  LOL!

Enjoy the new images this week!  The silly pumpkins just make me smile every time  I look at them.  Thank you Kelly and Fran for your beautiful cards this week!


 


Have a blessed weekend,
Sue

No comments: